Thursday, January 9, 2014

The Investigation............ .....(The Ryan Ferguson Files)

04-25-2013 at 06:00 PM 
Let me start out by answering a few questions that may have entered your mind.

1. Why am I joining the Ryan Ferguson team so late in the game?

I was involved in a two year commitment that recently ended allowing me to dedicate time to something new. The Ryan Ferguson case only came to my attention within the last year and before I could commit myself I needed to be knowledgeable about the case and more importantly believe in it. I do.

2. Why this case?

Ryan Ferguson was young when he was mistakenly convicted of a crime he did not commit and still has a long life ahead of him. I would like to see Ryan freed from prison so he could get on with his life and I would like to see the real perpetrator brought to justice. And, I hold a Missouri PI license making it easier for me to do the job.

3. What do I get out of this?

I was a victim of crime in 1999 and put my perpetrator behind bars for 15 years. I did it for the other 25 victims who were not successful in getting justice for themselves. The only thing I will get out of this case whether I am involved or not is that justice will prevail. That's enough for me.

4. Is it safe to post details of an ongoing investigation for the public to see?

This is PI investigation and not a police investigation. PI’s work differently than police where their hands are somewhat tied and PI’s work undercover. We are, however, required to follow the rules and terms of the license under which we work that still allows us a lot of room to move. Please note the word private in private investigator. Any information that is recovered that will aid in the recovery and capture of the murderer in this case will remain confidential for the sake of the case. You can contact me privately through facebook at www.facebook.com/diaryofapi if you have information to contribute to this investigation through this blog. Any information helpful in this case will be forwarded to the proper parties and kept in strict confidence.


THE CASE

Murder. On April 6, 2013 at 7:00 pm I attended a public group tour of the crime scene for this case. The entire case took place within two square blocks starting at the once known ‘By George Club’ now a furniture store and ended at the actual crime scene in the parking lot at the Columbia Daily Tribune. The tour took approximately two hours as we slowly walked the path of the events that allegedly took place that evening. I say allegedly because we were given the tour of the police officers rendition of what took place that evening that in fact was inconsistent with the evidence. I will provide you with the evidence that will lay the foundation of this case.

The last thing Bill Ferguson said at the end of the tour was the best way to help Ryan is to spread the word. I am able to do that best through my blog and reach the thousands of people who follow it.

FROM A PRIVATE INVESTIGATORS POINT OF VIEW

In this investigation the police reports are to be considered hearsay. We will only consider the evidence that will show the facts. According to dictionary.com a fact is “something that actually exists; reality; truth.” We may compare the facts to a police report filed in this case to only show inconsistencies that will ultimately help you piece your theory together. When putting the puzzle pieces together keep in mind you will notice some puzzle pieces missing. There are some pieces that have yet to be investigated or recovered and I will point these out to you along the way.

That’s it for now. Stay tuned for your first few facts in a near future blog posting.

If you read this blog please LIKE my facebook page at www.facebook.com/diaryofapi. Thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment