Thursday, July 3, 2014

Update

Hey readers.  I am still here and been extremely busy as the summer months tend to wear me down with the craziness of work and kids.  I love it and wouldn't trade it for the world!  I will be posting about my summer and the exciting and interesting things I have and still are experiencing so stay tuned.  Also, I have been asked by several people within the last several months for an update on the Greg Berin matter.  My last posting on this matter was on January 10, 2014 at which time I reported a sighting since his release from prison in November 2013.  Please know that my blog is not about this individual and is used as an educational tool.  I post about informative matters having to do with ways to protect ourselves in today's society and stories I have worked on for educational purposes in the hopes it will help another individual.  I formerly had a radio show called Crimetime Live where I took callers questions on the air and gave advice about matters of the heart when it came to dangerous relationships.  Until I go back on the air I take questions here on my blog and most questions are posed confidentially and anonymously.  I do not know who reads my blog and I do not know the true identities of those asking the questions and I do not answer questions that can cause harm to people although I will respond privately to questions sent to me privately.  My email address is diaryofapi@gmail.com.    If you do not mind me posting your question and answer on this blog please indicate so.  There is always someone else walking in your shoes and it is always comforting to know that you are not alone.  My posting about my experience with a once five time convicted felon is my story to share and my choice to share my experience, although not a pleasant one, is helping others' know the signs of their involvement with a Sociopath as well as ways to help get themselves out of their situation.  Also, law enforcement has expressed an interest in the investigation that ultimately caught the criminal in my story.  I hope to continue to help society in this regard and in no way want to cause harm to anybody.  The investigation part of my story is part of the Criminal Files and I will continue with this story in the near future. The rest of the story is in the manuscript waiting to be published.   So, here are a few questions that I will answer in this posting and will address a few more in the next. 

1.  How did you, if you did, forgive your perpetrator?
   
     I do not think I forgave my perpetrator and not that I didn't want to.  I could not find a way to forgive someone that does not have a conscience.  A person without a conscience does not believe they need to be forgiven as they are unable to express remorse, guilt, or regret for their actions.  However, long ago I forgave the act of my perpetrator.   This person had been living a life of crime long before he met me and I was simply at the right place at the wrong time.  If it wasn't me it would have been someone else.  Fortunately, I had the strength to get through the victim stages pretty smoothly within two years from the time it happened.  I gained knowledge throughout this ordeal and took my career in a slightly different direction a direction I was heading in anyway of helping people.  And, now, I am working on my degree in counseling. 

2.  Do you think GB was stalking you and got a job at the store you shop at on purpose? 

    Yes.  There are many of us that believe this.  In brief he was released from prison, was the subject of a newspaper article in which he spoke of the crimes committed against me, although my name was not mentioned half of St. Louis knew about the story and put two and two together; and in the article there was something said that was insulting that did not need to be said.  I took it as a verbal attack and thought that he still felt he was punished unjustifiably for the crimes he committed fifteen years before.  This is typical behavior of a Sociopath.  When he got a job at the store me and my family shop at and allegedly far away from his own home we all got suspicious and that is why we wrote the request to the company to have him relocated.  We felt threatened by his activities and needed to put a stop to it as safely as possible.  The police were informed as well.  There is a restraining order against him, not me, that means he cannot get within a certain distance from me and my family and is to have no contact with us or anyone affiliated with us.  He broke the order and could potentially have consequences as a result. 

More later.  Enjoy your 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment