Friday, February 7, 2014

The Diary of a Private Investigator......PI stuff



As I so often do I must digress from The Criminal Files for a moment. 

I couldn’t be anymore excited about the up and coming summer PI conference.  In addition to my continuing college studies as I pursue my degree I am lucky to get to keep in touch with the most updated resources and techniques that are available to those in my capacity of law enforcement and investigators.  I always look forward to meeting new faces and reuniting with colleagues who always have unique stories to tell and that we learn from. 

This year we will review the art of interrogation and PI laws that have been instilled in us since the beginning of our careers but we will also benefit from learning the updates on internet profiling, intelligence, and informant development.  There is never a dull moment at these conferences and I never come home without one or two good stories and new contacts through the networking these conferences offer and encourage. 

I look forward to once again sharing more stories and information with you that I hope you  find helpful in your life such as ways to protect yourself from the newest crimes that make the news affecting those that are undeserving.   Paying it forward is a good thing. 

Stay tuned for updates on The Criminal Files including the #Ryan Ferguson Files.  I am sure by now you have heard that Ryan is out of prison and is advocating for others’ that are paying for someone else's crime. Again, paying it forward is a good thing. 

If you read my blog please like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/diaryofapi.  Thank you for your continued support!

No comments:

Post a Comment